Club Performance Year End Award Program
The WSGH Club is proud to promote and sponsor the showing of Gypsy Horses. In order to qualify for club performance awards, members must be a WSGH Club member in good standing. Shows attended prior to joining the WSGH Club membership do not qualify.
See club constitution and by-laws for more information.
How it works
- Join the Club, owners must join as well as trainers for points program.
- Attend registry approved Gypsy shows in the western united states.
- Place 1- 6th in classes in categories outlined in Program Highlights.
- NEW FOR 2021 : Points will be tallied from all shows on Western States calendar for members automatically
Gypsy registry approved shows in the western region are applicable towards a year end high point awards in the following categories.
- Overall High Point – Top member in overall points awarded this honor.
- High Point Halter – Mare, Gelding, Stallion conformation classes.
- High Point In hand specialty – Non conformation HALTER, such color & blagnon pattern class, showmanship, in hand trail, in hand dressage suitability, ground driving obstacles in hand
- High Point Under Saddle Specialty – Under saddle trail, Command Class, Concour De Elegance, Freestyle, Jumping, Hunter Hack.
- High Point Amateur – Amateur designated classes or if no amateur class is offered open classes are acceptable substitution. Points earned in this division will count for toward overall and WT/WJ or WTC/WTL Divisions
- High Point WJ/WT – Any designated two gait classes dressage suitability, English or Western, WJ over poles
- High Point WJL/WTC any designated three gait classes dressage suitability, English or Western
- High Point Driving – Pleasure driving, Driving Reinsmanship
- High Point Youth- Youth designated classes and if no youth is offered open classes are acceptable substitution. Points earned in this division will count toward overall and WT/WJ or WTC/WTL Divisions.
Award Points Calculation
- 1st place – 6 points
- 2nd place – 5 points
- 3rd place – 4 points
- 4th place – 3 points
- 5th place – 2 points
- 6 place – 1 point
Reserve Champion Halter – 3 points
Grand Champion Halter – 5 points
Supreme Champion Halter – 5 points
Year End Closeout
- This years western states show season is from March 1 thru Oct 31st
- In order for ALL points to qualify you must have joined the WSGH Club before your first counted show
- Members points will be tallied from posted results from WSGHC, GypsyFest Series, FHC, CGHC shows.
- Awards & prizes will be announced the following January